Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You

I've reserved this site as the future repository of Girlz on Film, which will soon be the place for all things film, TV and otherwise that have the fortune of being tied to someone with two X chromosomes: Me.

No, really, while I'll certainly use this space to wax nostalgic on Molly Ringwald, I hope to compile articles, interviews and advice on the film and television industries but -- given my own background as a girl -- it'll have a decidedly feminine imprint. (Therefore meaning I might ignore the release of new Vin Diesel movies, if I so choose.) You can also check here for original content and interviews on women working in the film and television industries as well as others with peripheral ties to or just incredible amounts of love for the entertainment industry (which gives me quite a bit of freedom). A few Q & A's are being lined up and I plan to stockpile a few more before debuting the first one.

Keep checking this spot, as I've not yet determined an official launch date.

If you don't feel like checking back, I will also post news of the launch on my other blog, imp_perfect, a completely random and often outdated compendium of my snarky take on the news of the day and other stuff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home